California cruising


Officially my first full day of vacation. We woke up early for a van cruise. My uncle is really onto cars and does a lot of customized work on vans and cars. They look absolutely fantastic . The cruise started around 730am where we met up with a few cars from Wheels of Confusion and drove through the Palos Verdes Peninsula on our way to Rotondo Beach.

We took the most beautiful scenic tour around the coast and by the time we got to the end of the road, we were at the most beautiful lookout overlooking the ocean. The vans all opened their back trunks and 70s rock could be heard from the stereos. I loved it!

There's even a video of it at: http://vimeo.com/35062065


After the cruise was done and the sun setting, we head back to the ranch for some down time. Was nice sitting down with my aunt and uncle having a glass of wine in my pjs. Made me feel at home.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment